Bold, modern and geometric, our gold and diamond earrings exude an edgy, angular vibe. Each of the four brushed 18K gold rhombus shapes has a subtle vertical apex in their centers and are edged at the bottom by shimmering diamonds. The two shapes connect to create a pair of dangles with posts coming from the top portion. With their stark quality and decisive design, they are a contemporary alternative to the traditional diamond or gold studs.
This item is sold individually, or as a pair. Please select your choice from the dropdown menu provided.
- Pav white diamonds 0.04 ct.
- Satin-finished 18k oxidized gold.
- 2.0cm height 1cm length (approximately)
- Sold as a single or a pair
- Post back for pierced ears
- Gold and rubber backings